Want to be found on all the Search Engines?
Through unrivalled SEO coding, Lisa provides her clients with the highest quality SEO services ensuring they are ranking on Page 1 of Google.
Quality driven, Lisa is passionate about her SEO results and client satisfaction. Lisa invests heavily in her own professional development, creativity and strategic input and understands perfectly the needs of goals of her customers and delivers each and every time.
A successful search engine optimisation (SEO) campaign depends upon a carefully planned infrastructure of on-page and off-page factors. To prepare this careful procedure and to achieve your site listing above your competitors, Lisa will carry out work across the following areas of your website. Lisa will provide you with a monthly report, illustrating your website statistics, together with providing information of our planned work ahead for your on-going campaign.
- On Page SEO Content
On page content is undoubtedly one of the most important parts of SEO. Whilst planning your SEO programme, Lisa will advise you of any duplicate content which may potentially have damaging effects on your website’s organic performance.
Whilst checking the quality and quantity of your website’s existing content, Lisa will work alongside you to prepare any additional copy where it is needed; for both search engines and your visitors.
- Meta Data
Up to date meta data is another all important part of SEO. Meta data provides both Google, and other major search engines, with accurate information as to the key searches your website is designed to be displayed for.
Ensuring that your website is displayed within search engine results with the correct information, Lisa shall prepare accurate information for your visitors.
Following all best practice guidelines, whilst creating both natural and appropriate titles together with descriptions, Lisa will ensure your search engine listing will be appealing to the end user.
- Keyword Research The foundation of a successful SEO campaign is selecting the correct keywords. Lisa will help you find the best terms your potential customers are using and ensure they have they are optimised correctly for potential traffic and competition.
- Quality Content Creating quality content and relevant content for your website is important for your customers and all the search engines. Lisa can help you put together content which is relevant for your trophy key search terms and work with you to ensure your website provides a quality customer journey which will convert your visits to leads.
- Google Optimisation If you are looking to have your website rank for searches in your local area/areas, a well optimised Google business listing is essential. Lisa ensures your listing is set up properly, verified and optimised, and show you how to make the most of this social platform.
- Local Search Optimisation Lisa’s local SEO experience means we know what resources to use to make sure the customers on your doorstep are seeing your website. Lisa’s local SEO services have been used by a wide variety of local trades and services since 1999. Lisa can help build your local online presence in an individual county or grow your presence Nationwide.
- On-page SEO Optimisation The right On-page SEO Optimisation is crucial if you want successful Google rankings. Lisa makes sure your pages tell the search engines and their robots what your pages are advertising, in a process which that makes them as relevant as possible.
- High Quality Link-building Gaining links from websites with Google’s trust and high authority can help push your pages to the top fold of the search engine results. Lisa’s careful approach to link building ensures your website develops a high quality, natural-looking link profile, for long-term rankings, without spamming or the use of link farms.
- Google Webmaster Tools Google’s Webmaster Tools provides a wealth of useful information about your website’s presence on the Internet. As well as making sure its setup properly and connected to your analytics account Lisa can help you make the most of the information it delivers. Along with monthly sitemap submissions and individual pages, making sure Google find all the pages you want to be indexed.
- Google Analytics Google Analytics is an excellent source of information feeding back the traffic your website receives. Lisa can make sure this is correctly set up and providing you with useful information you can use to make better informed decisions going forward with your marketing plans.
- Social Media Marketing Social signals, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest are becoming an increasingly important of SEO. Lisa will set up your company profiles and show you how to make the most of social media marketing, to improve your rankings and customer relations. If you require a feed implemented into your website, Lisa can do this for you.